3. South Korea
5. Dominican Republic
Parcel Forwarding at a Glance:
- Glopal shipping methods will be shown at the checkout of your localized stores
- When a buyer chooses the Glopal shipping method, Glopal generates a unique Parcel ID and populates this in your order management system
- You now need to send the item, preferably tracked, to our domestic hub, ensuring that the parcel ID is contained within the address
- Once received by the hub, we forward your package to your customer using our network of shipping providers
- Aim to dispatch your items within the same day. The final delivery time depends on how promptly you dispatch your item
- The provided delivery address contains the unique Parcel ID which is essential for the delivery of your package. It should not be removed, replaced or covered. The delivery address should not be changed in any way
- Use a tracked service to send items to the hub and upload your domestic tracking number into your domestic Order Management system
- Retain your Glopal tracking number. You may need to provide this in the event that a customer queries a transaction via PayPal. Track your international delivery on http://tracking.glopal.com/
- Feel free to ask for delivery reports at https://help.glopal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Parcel Forwarding has been introduced by Glopal in order to help all merchants, big or small, safely and sustainably grow internationally with minimal effort on their part.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer - feel free to reach out to our Customer Care, our Agents will be more than happy to provide you with any and all info you require.
Your Step by Step Guide To Working with Parcel Forwarding: