There are a few requirements that need to be met in order for a merchant to join the Glopal Marketing Solutions program.
- The platform your store is built with needs to be supported by our solution.
The currently supported platforms are as follows:
* Magento 1.x (Magento 2.x support should happen within the upcoming months, if you are a Magento 2.x merchant please reach out to our Sales Department via this form and leave your contact details, we will make sure let you know once we are able to provide you with our service).
- Your products must be shippable internationally.
For a guide on which product categories are risky/forbidden to ship internationally please refer to these articles UK/US.
- Google Merchant Center and Google Ads - you need to have a Google Merchant Center account and you need to be signed up for Google Ads which will allow you to send your product data to Google (UK/US).
NOTE: Your set up must comply with Google's Merchant Center (described here) as well as Shopping ads requirements (described here). Not meeting these requirements can result in your Shopping Ads campaigns being suspended by Google.
Example: Returns Policy and Business Address need to be provided on the domestic page.
- Product Feeds in Google Ads - you need to create a product feed in Google Ads. This feed is what Glopal will use as the data source for the international ones (we will take the data from that domestic feed, translate it and convert the currencies).
NOTE: Your set up must comply with Google's Product Data Specification (described here). Not meeting these requirements can result in your product feed being rejected by Google.
- Minimum of $3,000 domestic monthly Google Ads spend
If you meet these requirements and would like to register for the program please follow the instructions provided in this article.