Glopal not only helps merchants reach buyers from countries outside of their domestic markets - we also provide an international shipping solution thanks to which your purchase will be shipped across the world quickly, efficiently and for an attractive price.
Glopal's Parcel Forwarding Overview
Products purchased through the international sites created by Glopal can be shipped to you directly by the merchants or by Glopal.
In the latter case, we use a Parcel Forwarding service, which means that the product is first sent to our international hub then scanned by the Glopal team and shipped to your delivery address.
We then handle all international shipping logistics and deliver your package to its final destination as well as provide international tracking to both yourself and the seller.
Glopal offers a DDP shipping service meaning that you might be prompted to pay the relevant taxes and duties upfront. This ensures the best in class customer experience and allows you to avoid unpleasant surprises upon the delivery of the goods. Please bear in mind that not all of Glopal customers use the DDP service today.
How can I know if my product is being shipped using Glopal's service?
Not all of the merchants partnering with Glopal use the Glopal's Parcel Forwarding shipping service. You can recognize that your order has been shipped by Glopal in a few ways:
- Glopal's shipping service shows as Tracked shipping, Priority Shipping or Express Shipping in the checkout
- for orders made using the Glopal's shipping service you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com providing a link to the Glopal tracking page and your unique Glopal tracking number starting with GL
What are the available shipping services
To ensure the best in class customer experience and give our buyers a choice between a variety of options, Glopal uses a few different shipping services:
- tracked shipping - this is a postal service operated by our partners all around the world. The quality of the service will depend on the quality of the postal service in your country. Here are some examples of SLA's:
- US => CA - 8-14 days
- US => UK - 6-8 days
- US => FR - 9-13 days
- UK => US - 10-12 days
- premium shipping - this is also a fully tracked postal service but generally faster and safer than the one used for tracked shipping. Here are some examples of SLA's:
- UK => IE - 9-11 days
- UK => DE - 5-6 days
- UK => FR - 5-7 days
- UK => ES - 7-8 days
- express shipping - we work with the world's leading express shipping providers such as DHL or FedEx to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Here are some examples of SLA's:
- UK => US - 2-4 days
- US => AU - 7-8 days
- US => UK - 4-6 days
- US => CA - 6-8 days
Please bear in mind that the shipment processing time of the partnering merchant and two days for processing in the hub will be added on top of the international delivery estimate.
What if something goes wrong?
While both Glopal and our partners make a lot of effort to ensure the world-class experience for all the shipments which we process, it is possible that something sometimes goes wrong.
If your shipment is delayed, damaged or lost, please start by checking the Glopal tracking page to have the full understanding of the process to follow.
- if the issue occured during the "domestic leg", meaning between the warehouse of the partnering merchang and the Glopal international hub, please contact the merchant
- if the issue occured during the "last mile", meaning when the shipment was already in your country, you should contact the last mile carrier. The last mile carrier details can always be found on the Glopal tracking page
- if you cannot find the last mile carrier details or if the final mile carrier confirms that your shipment has been lost or damaged, you can always submit a ticket to your Glopal Customer Care team
- if the issue occured in the international hub or between the hub and the last mile carrier, please refer to the relevant policies:
In case of any doubts, you can always submit a ticket to your Glopal Customer Care team.