The tracking page will provide you with a variety of statuses regarding the delivery of your parcel.
Below you will find info explaining all the elements of the tracking page.
- New Shipment Created - your order is currently being processed, parcel is being prepared for dispatch.
- Delivery Pending/In Progress - your parcel is on its way to destination.
- Exception - something has happened to your parcel, ie it has been lost or damaged. Please contact our support for assistance.
- Delivered - The parcel has reached its final destination.
Tracking event statuses:
- Pending - awaiting initial update from Glopal's shipping provider for first tracking events.
- Info Received - Glopal's shipping provider has prepared and provided internal number to track your parcel
- In Transit For Delivery - the parcel is in transit to destination. Please check location area to know where exactly it is right now.
- Out For Delivery - so called Last Mile delivery. Your local carrier has received the package and will attempt delivery to final destination. For details on the local carrier please check our tracking page from which you should be transferred to the local carrier's site.
- Delivery Attempt - Failed - seems that delivery attempt was not successful. Your local carrier should reach out to you with an update.
- Delivered - parcel has been successfully delivered.
- Exception - something happened to your parcel, ie it may be lost or damaged. Please contact our support for assistance.
- Expired - the delivery takes an abnormally long time and Glopal's shipping provider fails to provide any update. Please contact our support for assistance.