Glopal's offer includes an international shipping solution (Parcel Forwarding) in order to provide your buyers with a cost efficient and reliable delivery option to their country.
Due to certain restrictions related to the way in which parcels are shipped by our partners, certain products are deemed as not shippable internationally (for a detailed list of products and categories please proceed to the linked articles UK/US).
If you are our Pro Plan subscriber and are able to ship your full inventory internationally on your own, we can disable Parcel Forwarding on the localized versions of the checkout for you.
If you would like to learn more, please contact your dedicated Account Manager.
Over the counter drugs and supplements can often fall under the umbrella of what our shipping partners have categorized as products prohibited from shipping internationally.
It will however depend on the composition of a specific product.
If it contains any of the following types of substances or belongs to one of the mentioned categories, it's almost certain we won't be able to ship it cross border.
- Hair regrowth products, e.g., Rogaine
- Goods that are potentially flammable
- Laboratory chemicals
- Plants - Plants, seeds, and plant materials, including fruits and vegetables
- Fresh or frozen foods and other perishables (meat, milk and products thereof)
- Products or beverages containing alcohol
- Controlled chemicals, including substances which are precursors or chemicals for manufacture of dangerous drugs or psychotropic substances
- Narcotic drugs
- Unlicensed drugs including synthetic cannabis (often packaged as "herbal incense", "herbal potpourri" or similar descriptions)
- Infectious substances
Please sign in to leave a comment.