Glopal's service is set up in a way, where orders made by your foreign buyers via international checkout are automatically pushed to your Magento backend with all relevant information.
On a rare occasion however there might be a need for you to create an order manually.
Below you can find instructions on how to proceed if this highly unlikely scenario takes place.
NOTE: Please make sure to fill out the order details with information provided to you by one of Glopal's Agents.
Create New Order from Sales
- In the Admin menu go to Sales -> Orders
- Click Create New Order
- Depending on the situation:
* For registered buyers, find the customer in the list and click to open the record
* For unregistered buyers, click the Create New Customer button.
- Complete the order information (provided by one of Glopal's Agents) as you would if going through the checkout process.
For a new customer account, complete the following sections:
* Account Information
* Billing Address
* Shipping Address (if Glopal's Parcel Forwarding has been chosen by the buyer please make sure to fill this field out with the details of our shipping hub provided to you by one of our Agents)
- Add products to the order
Products can be added to the order by selecting each item from the catalog.
Glopal will provide you with details of the items ordered by the shopper.
To add products to the order, proceed as follows:
* Click Add Products button.
* Click the Reset Filter button to list all products.
Then, use the filter controls as needed to find the products to be added. Then, click the Search button.
* Select the checkbox of each product to be added to the cart and if applicable, enter the
If the product has multiple options, click Configure.
Choose the options as required and click OK button.
Click Add Selected Product(s) to Shopping Cart button to update the cart.
The current content of the cart will appear in the Items Ordered section.
- To override the price of an item, select the Custom Price checkbox.
Then, enter the new price in the box below. Click the Update Items and Qty’s button to update the cart totals
- Fill out the following sections if applicable:
* Apply Coupon Codes
* Payment method
* Shipping method
- When complete, click the Submit Order button.