Glopal's service is set up in a way, where orders made by your foreign buyers via international checkout are automatically pushed to your Magento backend with all relevant information.
On a rare occasion however there might be a need for you to create an order manually.
Below you can find instructions on how to proceed if this highly unlikely scenario takes place.
NOTE: Please make sure to fill out the order details with information provided to you by one of Glopal's Agents.
Create a new order
- On the Admin sidebar, click Customers if buyer has an existing account.
If the buyer does not have an existing account, create one on their behalf and then proceed with the steps provided below.
- Find customer's account.
- In the Action column, click Edit.
- In the workspace header, click Create Order.
Add products from the catalog
In case your store has multiple views, please make sure to choose the one from which the order is to be made.
- Click Add Products.
- Select the checkbox of each product to be added to the cart and enter the Qty.
- Configure product options:
* Click Configure.
* Complete the options.
* Click OK.
* Click Add Selected Product(s) to Order to update the cart.
- Adjust or override the price of an item if applicable:
* Select the Custom Price checkbox and enter the new price in the box below.
* To update the cart totals, click Update Items and Quantities.
- Fill out the remaining order details:
* Apply Coupon Codes
* Payment Method
* Shipping Method (fill out with details provided by Glopal's agent if our Parcel Forwarding has been chosen by the buyer as the delivery method)
* Order Comments
Submit the Order
Click Submit Order.
A confirmation is sent to the buyer who can view the order details from their account.