If joining Glopal Marketing Solutions is the beginning of your cross border trade journey and you have not conducted your business with the international shopper in mind, your PayPal settings might reflect that.
On of the things to take into consideration is allowing your PayPal account to automatically accept payments in foreign currencies.
Another is unblocking shoppers with international delivery addresses in order for them to be able to make orders.
To set your PayPal account to accept foreign currencies, please proceed to the linked article. In order to unblock shoppers with international delivery addresses, please see below.
- Log into your account at PayPal.com/.
- Under Profile in the top right menu, select Profile and settings.
- Click on the My selling tools menu item.
- Under Getting paid and managing my risk click on the Update link for Block payments.
- If the Block non-U.S./UK shipping addresses box is checked, uncheck it and for SAVE your settings.