The dashboard we provide our merchants with is mostly focused on sales. And it is divided into 3 sections.
All the data is coming from Google Analytics with the enhanced ecommerce tracking, and all amounts are in USD.
The data processing latency follows exactly Google Analytics standards, meaning a data processing latency up to 24-48 hours.
“Sales” in this dashboard refers to the term “Revenue” in Google Analytics and it is set up the following way:
“Sales” = “Revenue” = “Product revenue” + “Tax” + “Shipping” - “Discount”
In the example above, the buyer sees a total order amount of €205.10. When recorded by Google Analytics, the revenue will be €205.10. Which will be reported as sales in your dashboard.
NB: Note that, in the example, the product amount (€184) already includes the VAT.
In other words, the sales are the order amounts displayed to your buyers and what they are charged and will be paying.
Transaction is a purchase order.
The dashboard will show all the transactions that were carried out on the localized stores. And each transaction is identified with a transaction ID.
It is important to understand that tracking 100% of the transactions is nearly impossible. A discrepancy of 5%-10% is expected for various reasons:
- Privacy setting: Ad Blockers, privacy-related browser extensions or privacy browsers
- A visitor did not opt-in in your cookie-consent banner
- Errors in browsers might prevent tracking code from working
- Delay in Google Analytics: Officially, Google needs up to 24-48 hours. But usually, things happen much faster.
Glopal Paid Channels
Glopal Paid Channels represent the various traffic acquisition channels involving the active spending of a marketing budget. At the moment, this includes Google Shopping campaigns.
Glopal Non Paid Channels
Glopal Non Paid Channels represent the traffic acquisition traffic channels that do not involve any marketing spending, such as SEO, email, Glopal popup redirector, etc.
Section 1: General metrics
This section gives an overview of the international business performance of your store.
You can select the period of time to visualise the data. By default, the data shows the last 30 days.
- Total international sales: Total sales generated internationally via Glopal. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels.
- Transactions: Total number of transactions generated internationally via Glopal. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels.
- Avg Order Value: The average value of orders (or transactions) generated internationally via Glopal. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels. It can be calculated as [Total international sales]/[Transactions].
- Sales by channel: Distribution of sales generated by Glopal per traffic channel.
- International sales trend: Sales generated internationally via Glopal, per day. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels.
- Top 20 international markets: Chart displaying the sales generated by Glopal per country, in USD. The top 20 countries are displayed. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels.
- Distribution by country: World heat map displaying the sales generated by Glopal per country. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels.
- Cumulative terminational sales trend: Chart displaying the cumulative sales generated by Glopal. This includes sales from paid and non paid channels.
Section 2: International Google Shopping
This section focuses on Google Shopping only.
- Top 10 international markets: Chart displaying the sales generated by Glopal per country, in USD. The top 10 countries are displayed. This includes sales from Google Shopping only.
Section 3: International SEO potential
This section focuses on SEO only. Data is based on your domestic store's top 20 keywords.
- International potential: Estimation of the % of international SEO increase.
- Potential monthly visits: Estimation of incremental international SEO traffic.
- International traffic potential by market: Estimation of incremental international SEO traffic, per country.
- Table: Details of the variables, the estimation of incremental international SEO traffic is calculated with.