If you'd like to send the replacement then here's to how to proceed:
1. A label for the replacement order should be exactly the same as the initial one including shipping reference.
To make sure your parcel is correctly labelled please see the articles below:
- Parcel Forwarding - labelling, packing & tracking USA
- Parcel Forwarding - labelling, packing & tracking UK
2. Please contact Glopal Support providing domestic tracking. It is essential to ship the goods via trackable service, so in case of any issues or delays our team will be able to investigate further and advise how to proceed.
3. Once the domestic tracking link shows the parcel as delivered to the hub, our agents will personally contact the facility and advise our supplier to process the shipment as intended.
The procedure may take a couple of days in order to generate a new label and tracking link.
4. Finally, the international supplier confirms processing of the shipment, so the sender will be immediately notified about the new reference number and tracking.
Please be advised that this process is essential for the correct processing of the shipment. Otherwise our facility will mark such parcels as a duplicate and will return the goods to the sender.
Please sign in to leave a comment.