The best way to contact Glopal support is by creating a support ticket. This can easily be done from the main Help Centre page.
If at some point you would like to review all of your existing tickets, you can do it by following these simple steps:
- on the Help Centre page click on Sign in
- choose the option "If you emailed us, get a password"
- provide an email address
- you will receive the password generation link to this address
- go back to the Help Centre Page
- sign in with your email address and the newly received password
- once signed in, click on your username in the top right corner
- from the drop down menu select My activities
- you will see all of the tickets you opened with Glopal in one central place