Glopal's shipping offering is a parcel forwarding service which means that the products first arrive at our international hub and then are dispatched by our partners to the final destinations.
On rare occasions it may happen that your logistics team ensures you that the parcel has been shipped to Glopal while Glopal's team claims that it wasn't received at the hub.
This article outlines the process to follow to prevent such issues as well as what to do if such an issue occurs.
Preventing non-reception of your shipment in the hub
- Make sure to label the parcel correctly
- Keep a copy of the label
Process to follow in case of a non-reception of your shipment in the hub
- Start an investigation with the domestic carrier
- If the domestic carrier confirms that there were no issues with the shipment on their end, contact the Glopal team at https://help.glopal.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Provide the following information:
- Copy of the label
- The invoice
- POD (Proof of Delivery) from the carrier
- The information who signed for it if you used a signed for service