The international orders generated for you by Glopal would generally appear in your ecommerce platform among any other orders, with a notification that they come from Glopal.
However, the order value in your ecommerce backend may differ from the actual order value as they would not contain:
- the Glopal shipping cost if applicable
- the Value Added Tax in the EU
- the duties if applicable
You will find a full list of your Glopal orders for a given time including all the costs which may not be visible in your ecommerce backend in your Glopal Merchant Account.
To do so, you should:
- log in to your Glopal Merchant Account
- go to the Orders section
- select the desired time range with the "Date" filter
- click on Export Orders while keeping the "Apply filters" option checked
Please sign in to leave a comment.