Offering discounts is a powerful marketing strategy to drive customer loyalty and boost sales.
Glopal does support discount and coupon codes for the below eCommerce platforms:
Discounts supported on international stores
Note that the supported discounts are bound to the below rules:
- One discount per order: Only one discount or coupon code can be applied per the order
- Discount for a specific brand, category, set of items: Discounts or coupon codes can be applied per defined brand, chosen category or for a specific set of items
- Min and max purchase: Discounts or coupon codes can be applied for a defined minimum or maximum purchase amount
- Discount for a given quantity of items: Discounts or coupon codes can be applied to a specified quantity of items
- No multi usage control: Glopal doesn’t control the number of discount usages per customer. So, a customer can use the discount multiple times.
- Discount for all countries: Discounts or coupon codes will be applied on all open international stores.
You can configure a fixed value as a discount and it will be applied to the international stores for your customers.
Note: the amount you configure on your domestic store will be converted to the local amount and currency on the international stores
Example: 10$ off entire order (domestic store = US) will become €8,44 in Euro based countries.
Percentage based discount
You can set up discounts based on a percentage that will be applied to the international stores.
Example: 5% off entire order.
Buy X get Y for free/discounted price
You can set up the buy X get Y discount to encourage customers to buy items. This can be configured as an automatic one or as a discount code and both will be applied for your international stores.
Note: the buyer has to add both items to the cart (the one he is buying and the one that goes with a discount) in order to get the benefit.
Example: Buy 1 T-shirt, get another one with 50% discount.
Discounts not supported on international stores
Shipping discount on products, collections, or variants
When a free shipping discount code is set up on your domestic store to be applied on the different set of products or collections, this won’t be applied to your international stores.
Example: A free shipping is offered for “Nike” brand
Gift cards are created as a new product in the store with denominations that buyers can purchase. Glopal does not support the usage of gift cards for your international stores.
Example: They're delivered digitally by email and can be redeemed online or in-person at any time.
Please, note that Glopal is not reporting the discount usage back to your ecomemrce platform like the ones you see on your domestic store.
Instead, the discounted value will be shown in the order note section in your admin panel.
If you have questions please contact our Customer Care via this webform.